DISCOUNT CODE “669069”
On group membership Roxithromycin – macrolide. Sensitivity to the effects of this medicine are showing some gram-negative aerobes, anaerobes, gram-positive bacteria and some other microorganisms. There is also a list of pathogens that do not respond to treatment with Roxithromycin. This drug features an active penetration into prostate tissue, tonsils, lungs, blood cells.
Roxithromycin is used for:
- Infectious processes in the skin and muscle tissues, urogenital, digestive, respiratory system and so on;
- Chronic prostatitis;
- Other infectious processes caused by pathogens sensitive to the drug.
Release form Roxithromycin – tablets. They usually take twice a day. Manual of drug Roxithromycin contains the ratio of dosages and the weight of the patient (for children), as well as General guidance on the dosing of this antibiotic for adults. In addition, there is information on the correction of dosages of this drug for people whose health is impaired renal or liver failure. General recommendation for the therapy Roxithromycin, like other antibiotics, is the continuation of treatment for two days after disappearing the symptoms.
Roxithromycin is contraindicated in case of:
- Simultaneously with the treatment of some drugs (terfenadine, pimozide, ergot alkaloids, and so on);
- Hypersensitivity to this antibiotic and other drugs of the same group;
- Pregnancy (first trimester) and breastfeeding.
Side effects and overdose Roxithromycin.
Since this drug is taken in pills, are most susceptible to its effects, including, unwanted – the digestive system. This side of possible stomach pain, upset, changes in liver enzymes, and so forth. You may experience allergic reactions, fever, changes in blood counts, headaches and so on. However, these reactions are rare and often do not require Roxithromycin.
If adopted exceeded the dose of antibiotic, the patient should wash out the stomach. Next, the patient’s health restore, on the basis of manifested symptoms.
Reviews on Roxithromycin.
Usually leave reviews on Roxithromycin parents who perform the treatment of their children. They are interested in various issues related to the use of this antibiotic and other related resources:
– Is it possible to replace Rulid adult who has appointed a doctor for my son in Roxithromycin pediatric dosage? Because I’m afraid I will be difficult exactly to divide adult tablets on level of 50 mg.
– Do I need Roxithromycin after drinking probiotics to support microflora?
In both cases, the answer gave the questioner online consultant, was positive.
But, in fact, a review of the treatment of Roxithromycin:
– The daughter was a long period of rhinitis could not be cured with folk remedies or medicines. Doctor prescribed Roxithromycin and on the second day the cold has disappeared! No pobochki was not. Most importantly, we never missed school – she’s on the pill in the morning and evening. In General, now I’ll keep in mind this antibiotic.
Of course, you can’t expect one antibiotic to treat different patients with different infections. But, overall, Roxithromycin – can be extremely effective for correct and timely application.