DISCOUNT CODE “669069”
Price for diovan hct.
Diovan(Valsartan) is a drug that is supposed to adjust the pressure. The active substance of the medicine is valsartan. Thus, analogue of Diovan can be called a tool Exforge. By its pharmacological activity it belongs to the group of antagonists of angiotensin II. The drugs in this group, reducing the pressure, rarely cause side effects such as cough. Also, treatment Diovan does not change heart rate. Chronic administration of this drug, it is necessary to assess its effectiveness by the end of the first month. With the additional appointment of thiazide diuretic – can still significantly lower your blood pressure. After abrupt discontinuation of Diovan use not develop the syndrome. In patients whose health is compromised by myocardial infarction, it is the means appointed in the first hours and days, reduces cardiovascular risks.
Diovan is used for:
- Some types of heart failure, as an additional means;
- Therapy of patients with myocardial infarction.
Release Diovan in pill form with different dosage of the active ingredient. They are prescribed for a single or double intake during the day. For example, the manual of drug Diovan reports that in hypertension standard dose is 80 mg. But, if at the end of the first month of admission, not achieved the expected condition – the dose may be increased. Also, this drug may be added a diuretic drug or a means of reducing the pressure. Patients with reduced renal function or liver function (without cholestasis) do not need to reduce the dose of Diovan.
Diovan is contraindicated if:
- Disruption of carbohydrate metabolism (malabsorption of glucose or galactose, galactose intolerance, and so on);
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Treatment of patients under the age of eighteen years;
- Obstruction of the bile ducts, stagnation in the gallbladder;
- Severe renal failure;
- Violation of water-salt balance, e.g. vomiting.
Side effects and overdose Diovan.
Among the adverse events that may befall a patient receiving Diovan, you can enumerate the following:
- Excessive pressure drop;
- Dizziness, headaches, weakness;
- Joint pain, back;
- Infections of the upper respiratory tract;
- Increased concentration of potassium in the blood.
About real cases of overdose Diovan not reported. But it can be assumed that excessive doses of the drug can lead to a sharp drop in pressure and shock condition. Medication can stop this process by the introduction of sodium chloride intravenously.
Reviews on Diovan.
I can safely say that the reviews on Diovan some patients will not be informative for other patients. The fact that they are descriptions of private, personal schemes that have been prescribed by a doctor or “invented” by the patient. And their effectiveness or lack of desired action – is also only a special case. Such experience cannot be spread to other people.
Here, for example:
– Appointed to take Diovan in a dose of 80 mg, but I feel that until it works. Think better: increase the dose or add another drug…
– Drink low dose Diovan. Seems fine, kept the pressure. But then woke up and realized that I have a crisis – intense headache, muscle twitching…
Even if we try to generalize this information, it becomes clear that, as a rule, Diovan use for a long time. In schemes that are developed individually, often there are other drugs, often, from other groups of drugs that reduce the pressure.
To correctly and successfully apply this medication must undergo a full examination, find out the reasons and mechanisms of development of hypertension in your case. And then, persistently and consistently developing the most successful regimen together with your doctor.