DISCOUNT CODE “669069”
Generic for aricept.
Aricept is a drug that is intended to support the intellectual and mental status in Alzheimer’s disease. The main active ingredient of the drug is Donepezil. This substance is able to adjust the processes occurring in the brain, on a chemical level. Treatment Aricept reduces stiffness, improves memory, helps to increase the ability to concentrate. Also, the product can relieve the effects of depression, fatigue.
- The dementia that accompanies Alzheimer’s disease.
Release Aricept in the form of tablets, each containing 10 mg and 5 mg Donepezil. Manual of drug Aricept reports that prescribed by a doctor dosage should be taken daily at the same time. The use of drugs starts with the minimum quantities are gradually increased. Standard scheme: initiation of treatment with 5 mg (half tablet that can be split) increase by 5 mg each week. The maximum dose of 20 mg per day.
- Severe dysfunctions of the kidneys and liver;
- Severe metabolic lactose;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Treatment of minor patients;
- Intolerance to the drug;
with caution when
- Epilepsy and seizures (including a history of the patient);
- Alkaline urine is due to various reasons, severe infections of the urinary system;
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system after myocardial infarction, in heart failure, uncontrollable hypertension and so on;
- Diseases of the kidneys and liver;
- Taking other medicines similar on action (ketamine, remaintain).
In the treatment of Aricept most often there are complaints of headaches, dizziness, and constipation. Obviously, there are other possible undesirable effects from the nervous system – including seizures, hallucinations. It is also possible that the side effects of the drug on the cardiovascular, genitourinary, digestive system.
Aricept cheaper counterparts.
Donepezil, which is the active component of this medication included, also, in the following medications:
Reviews about Aricept.
This and similar drugs in senile dementia is prescribed to many patients. But reviews on Aricept relatives of these patients show that only in certain, rare, cases the situation is improving:
-My grandmother lived in Germany, in which, as we think, all treated. But, alas, when Alzheimer’s nothing worked. Turned into a plant.
– Pili and Akatinol Donepezil and Aricept – no good there. There are no improvements at all, always see a deterioration.
-We took a comprehensive approach to the issue: did grandma massages, worked with her, as a kid, drinking and homeopathy, and herbs, and Aricept. Sure it helped her as long as possible, to live in contentment and goodness. Of course, the irreversible processes, the body cannot cope. She died from infection.
Although this medicine has not been tested for children and adolescents – it is frequently prescribed to young patients who are experiencing obvious difficulties of development. Here, also, the results are very different. And the most tragic in the fact that it is impossible to foresee exactly how this child will react on Aricept (as well as any other nootropics):
– I’m just in awe of Donepezil. First drank Akatinol, then Notieren, and then decided to go on Aricept – and the difference I noticed. The son became calmer, more balanced, are diligent. Have great expectations from this treatment.
– Unfortunately, Aricept, like other nootropics, which we have prescribed, gave the opposite effect – aggression, tantrums, excitement. As we are all tired of these experiments. I hope, and then disappointment…
– Helps us Aricept. But, when a child is sick (e.g., SARS) need to cancel them. And such abolition’m very upset: he is just insane. When you again begin to drink Aricept – again, slowly returning to a decent track.
There is no doubt that such drugs are necessary, they should appoint patients, choosing a combination of these medications and measures to improve or at least maintain status. But relatives should be getting my “therapy” of understanding and accepting the fact that Aricept and other treatment can be powerless. And it’s nobody’s fault-neither the doctor nor the patient nor those who care about the patient.
The main challenge in the treatment of senile disorders is to minimize suffering, to make the person comfortable. It is not about healing, but we need to try to remove the pain, suffering, protect from injury and so on.
If the child is sick, there is always a hope. And required a holistic approach: not only health care, but also the development of feelings, expression of love plays a huge role. Selection of nootropic drugs can be extremely difficult, but you must follow this path to find those drugs that will have the best effect.