One Prilosec pill a day and you can forget about heartburn all day and all night, the full course of treatment 14 days.
Pepto No. 1 in the USA. Tums Prilosec OTC Acid Reducer strong enough tool to prevent heartburn before it starts. It is the only clinically proven tool that blocks heartburn within 24 hours.
In a recent poll on effectiveness Prilosec OTC Acid Reducer were recorded the following results:
- 78% of consumers get rid of heartburn after the first night;
- 81% of consumers felt significant relief after days of use;
- 94% of the consumers have been satisfied, excellent work Prilosec OTC Acid Reducer.
Prilosec OTC Acid Reducer 14-day course of treatment will relieve you from heartburn and heaviness in the stomach.
Heartburn is a discomfort or burning sensation behind the sternum, extending upwards from epigastric (epigastric) area, sometimes radiating to the neck.
Heartburn occurs periodically, most often an hour after eating, especially when food was tight and sharp, during exercise, when bending over or in a horizontal position. In most cases, this phenomenon says about the increased acidity of gastric juice. Also heartburn is often observed in diaphragmatic hernia, gastric ulcer, gastritis, esophagitis. If the heartburn attacks are bothering a person more than 3 times a week greatly lowers the quality of life and leads to an alarming state.
14-day course of treatment:
- swallow 1 tablet, with singing water in the morning before eating;
- eat every day for 14 days;
- do not consume more than one tablet per day;
- do not chew or grind the tablet;
- do not use tablets with food;
- do not consume the pill more than 14 days.
Ask your doctor before use if you have:
- heartburn over 3 months, it can be a sign of a more serious disease;
- heartburn You sweat and dizziness occurs;
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath, sweating, pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders;
- frequent chest pain;
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn;
- strong weight loss;
- pain of the stomach.
Discontinue use and ask your physician if:
- heartburn continues and is getting worse;
- You want to use Prilosec more than 14 days;
- You should have more than one course of treatment every 4 months.
Causes of heartburn.
- Eating foods and drinks which reduce the tonicity of the lower sphincter of food. Food and beverages: chocolate, foods containing peppermint, fatty foods, alcohol and caffeine-containing beverages (coffee, black tea, Cola, etc).
- It is known that a certain position of the body causes heartburn: tilt and horizontal position (lying or sleep).
- A condition in which increased pressure in the abdominal cavity: what contributes to return the reflux of gastric juice and food mass from the stomach into the esophagus: physical stress, lifting, coughing, tight clothing, obesity and pregnancy (due to the increase of the uterus).
- Diseases:hernia hiatal, diabetes, autoimmune diseases (rare: Raynaud’s phenomenon, scleroderma, etc.).
- Medicines, which leads to disruption of the lower esophageal sphincter: drugs for lowering blood pressure, heart drugs, and drugs for the treatment of asthma that contains theophylline (teopek, teotard, etc.).
- Substances that can irritate the mucosa of the esophagus:spicy foods, citrus fruits and juices, tomatoes and tomato sauces, cigarette smoke, aspirin, ibuprofen, and medicines for the treatment of osteoporosis.
- Old age.
Tums Prilosec is not intended for immediate relief of heartburn, this drug has the effect after 1 to 4 days after the beginning of application, although some patients notice relief of symptoms within 24 hours.