DISCOUNT CODE “669069”
Buy maxalt rizatriptan.
Maxalt protivomigrenoznae drug. The effect – after 30 min after administration.
The relief of attacks of migraine with aura or without it.
Migraine — a disease whose main symptom are headaches, often localized in one side of the head.
The factors causing migraine:
• defective vasomotor innervation (inferior nervous regulation of the muscular layer of vessel walls), leading to hemo – and liquorodynamics violations;
• spasm of blood vessels, and then their expansion, a sharp surge lead to irritation of receptors of the vessels and membranes of the brain, which causes headaches;
Often during headache, nausea and vomiting. Most frequently found migraine in women. In most cases, the disease has a hereditary character and coincides with the period of puberty, but it can also happen in menopause. In the interictal period in persons suffering from migraine, perfectly healthy.
Types of migraine:
Typically, the headache is preceded by aura — the harbingers attack or prodrome. Duration of aura is up to 20-30 minutes Though, the aura is not observed in all patients.
The main features of classical migraine.
The disease is manifested with the following symptoms:
• prodrome of sensory (sensory) disorders, flickering “front sights” before eyes, numbness of limbs, sensation of heat in different parts of the body, sometimes scotoma (loss of visual fields or a sharp weakening of vision in some areas, often shimmering vision), etc.;
• throbbing headache in one half of the head, at least — acute and continual pain;
• nausea, vomiting, hypersalivation (excessive salivation), lacrimation, irritability, fluctuations of arterial and cerebrospinal fluid pressure;
• duration of pain attack from a few hours to 1-2 days, often the attack stops after a deep night’s sleep.
It is a violation of other areas of the cerebral cortex and functions of the body controlled by them.
The main features associated migraine.
The attacks of headache are accompanied by transient focal deposition, namely:
• aphasia (loss of speech ability);
• hemiplegia (paralysis of muscles of one half of the face);
• ophthalmoplegia (paralysis of eye muscles due to lesions of the oculomotor nerve).
Diagnosis of migraine.
Migraine should be differentiated from other diseases, in the composition of clinical manifestations which there is severe headache:
• focal diseases of the brain, associated with organic lesions;
• vascular diseases of the brain (aneurysm, etc.);
• other neurological disorders (migraine neuralgia, etc.);
• headaches other diseases.
In the interictal period you should avoid situations that trigger your headaches: malnutrition, lack of sleep, prolonged stay in a stuffy room, drinking, sexual excesses of it. D.
When administered a single dose of 10 mg If the headache is resumed after relief of the initial attack, rizatriptan can be taken again. Daily dose of 30 mg, the interval between meals at least 2 hours In patients receiving propranolol, it is recommended to use Maxalt in a single dose of 5 mg, maximum daily dose of 15 mg.
The effectiveness of re-admission for the relief of the same attack in the absence of effect from the initial dose has not been studied in controlled trials.
Patients with CHD risk (i.e., hypertension, diabetes, Smoking, family history of severe IHD) before starting treatment with the drug should carry out a study of the cardiovascular system. Between meals Maxalt and preparations of ergotamine should observe an interval of at least 6 hours.
Side effects Maxalt.
- chest pain;
- pain in the abdomen;
- dry mouth;
- neck pain;
- myasthenia gravis;
- reduced mental alertness;
- shortness of breath;
- redness and itching of the skin;
- the ambiguity of visual perception;
- increase in blood pressure.