DISCOUNT CODE “669069”
Aristocort – is a glucocorticosteroid drug used in allergic and inflammatory processes. The active substance – triamcinolone. On this basis it is possible to name analog of Aristocort medication Ftorokort. Treatment with this agent inhibits the production and action of substances that cause the development of inflammatory and allergic processes. Thus, Aristocort affects different mechanisms. For example, the cell – it prevents the accumulation of leukocytes at site of inflammation. Also, capillary walls become less permeable, preventing the accumulation of fluid (effusion) in the tissues and cavities under the influence of histamine (Allergy factor).
Aristocort is used for:
– the drug is administered intramuscularly at –
- Psoriasis, dermatitis and other skin manifestations of Allergy;
- Allergic lesions of the respiratory system – for example, spastic bronchitis, asthma and so on;
- Hay fever;
– the drug is injected into the joint under –
- Arthritis and arthrosis;
- Dropsy of the joint;
- The shrinkage of the joint capsule and the immobilization of the joint;
– the drug is injected directly into the affected area if –
- Alopecia areata;
- Lupus erythematosus (discoid form);
- Some areas of psoriatic plaques;
- The kelloidam and so on.
Release Aristocort in the form suspension for injection. It is very important to follow all the rules and precautions after the injection of this medication, as it from entering the bloodstream may lead to serious consequences. In vnutrimyshechnom a possible damage to surrounding tissues.
Manual of drug Aristocort is reported that when seasonal allergic manifestations may be enough for one injection into a dangerous period. If assigned to multiple injections, they must undergo at least one month.
With injections into the joints can be mixed Aristocort with anesthetic. To do this shot needs only a competent specialist. The interval between the administration of doses of Aristocort in the joint, shall not be less than two weeks.
When local obkalyvanie lesions the drug is mixed with saline and injected fan-shaped. When administered subcutaneously, Aristocort, also, mixed with pain medication.
In severe lesions course possible Aristocort, lasting up to several years. But if the first few treatments do not give expected effect, then the physician should review the treatment, eliminating the drug.
Aristocort is contraindicated with:
- Fungal or bacterial infectious diseases;
- The pox, polio and other viral lesions;
- Infections caused by protozoa (amoeba, for example);
- Rosacea around the mouth;
- Use in the period up to (two months) or after (two weeks) vaccinations;
- Mental disorders in anamnesis;
- Atrophy of bone;
- Ulcers of the digestive tract;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
With caution when
- Kidney disease;
- Muscular diseases and so on.
Side effects of Aristocort.
The introduction of the drug is fraught with atrophy and necrosis of adjacent tissues. There are, also, allergic reactions to Aristocort, burning sensation, pain. The skin at the injection site may change its structure, become thinner, there of inflammation of hair follicles. Since Aristocort is a hormonal drug, then the use of the system may lead to the development of the syndrome Itsenko-Cushing’s disease the digestive and nervous systems. In General, the use of this medicine is “heavy artillery” that should be used very carefully and only in cases where all other therapies have not brought relief to the patient.
Reviews about Aristocort.
Patients who use this drug to leave your feedback about Aristocort at medical forums. Many of these messages say that people are forced to accept such treatment, suffering from its side effects:
– In rheumatoid arthritis there is nothing left, how to crack Aristocort. The pain got less. But then returned and became even worse – have lost the ability to move. Again appointed stabbing. But my heart’s so bad that you don’t know can endure…
– It is necessary every six months to crack Aristocort. Months on two short life. Then the pain returned and are growing until you go to the hospital for a new dose.
– Constantly appear on the eyelids chalazion or barley. Injections Aristocort. These pockets are, but then there are… Other medicines do not help!
Have any feedback about the ineffectiveness of Aristocort in certain situations:
– Alcalali balding areas by Genlogon – did not help. Only the skin became worse.
– When the seasonal rush was willing to take the medicine Aristocort. But health is not restored, as I promised the doctor.
Of course, when the person experiences pain, lose mobility, unable to live a normal life – questions about the possible harm of the drug, its toxicity is not so important. And if the experienced doctor advises to apply Aristocort – no need to panic shy away from such assignments, and to listen to the arguments and predictions of a specialist. However, remember that the final decision depends on you. And that you have to take care of myself, having experienced all treatment options without the use of these drugs is a classic, scientific-based treatment, not magic and folk treatments! But if all methods did not improve – tune in to the expectation of a better, not to aggravate their situation by fear of harm Aristocort. And then, possibly, this drug will give you relief.