Celadrin hormonal anti-inflammatory drug. Its action is based on the active substance Ketoprofen. Numerous drugs (eg, Ketonal, Fort gel, and etc) contain this component. Treatment of Celadrin noticeable pain reliever, acting on the different mechanisms causing the emergence and strength of pain.
In addition, this drug actively reduces fever, fever, inflammation. The use of Celadrin reduces blood clotting (by reducing platelet aggregation), affects the tone of the vascular walls, improves the condition of patients with rheumatic disorders.
Celadrin is used for:
- Various diseases of the joints gout, rheumatoid arthritis is accompanied by articular syndrome;
- Pathologies of joints and spine, characterized by inflammation and degeneration, for example, lumbago, periarthritis, and so on;
- Muscle pain, neuralgia;
- Various injuries, post-traumatic syndrome, after surgery;
- The treatment of veins and lymphatic vessels affected by inflammation (as an additional means);
- Cancer pain relief;
- Painful periods and inflammatory diseases of the pelvic organs.
Release of Celadrin capsules. Dosages are prescribed individually, depending on the severity of the initial state, pain and so on. Manual of drug Celadrin reports that it is possible to combine injection and rectal or oral forms, means for external use. Also, this tool can be used in conjunction with a Central analgesic action. You should always apply the lowest dose (sufficient for therapy) is the most short course. In fact this drug in any case has a negative effect on human health.
Celadrin is contraindicated when:
- Ulcers and erosions of digestive tract;
- Bleeding in the digestive tract;
- Intolerance of drugs NPRC and Aspirin;
- Severe abnormalities of the kidney or liver;
- The blood disorders characterized by low clotting (hemophilia, for example);
- After coronary artery bypass grafting;
- The third trimester of pregnancy and lactation;
- Treatment of patients under the age of fifteen years;
– with caution –
- Diseases of the digestive system and liver;
- Bronchial asthma;
- Kidney disease;
- The treatment of elderly patients;
- The treatment of pregnant women in first two trimesters;
- Coadministration with other drugs from the group of NPRC, anticoagulants, antiplatelet agents, antidepressants, corticosteroids and etc.
Side effects of Celadrin.
The negative impact of the drug on the digestive system can lead to violation of the integrity of the mucous membrane of the stomach or intestines, ulcers, and even bleeding. Usually, these phenomena are observed with prolonged use of Celadrin tablets. From the nervous system dizziness, pain of various kinds, depression, weakness, sleep disturbances and etc. In addition, in some patients, swelling, hearing loss, tachycardia, and rise of pressure, allergic reactions, disruptions in hematopoiesis, and etc.
Reviews about Celadrin.
For the most part, reviews on Celadrin talk about it as an analgesic drug. Indeed, to reduce fever, fight fever, relieve inflammation there are a variety of more narrowly focused drugs. But it is with pain this tool quite successfully: I was diagnosed with low back pain and said the pain take Celadrin. Try to use candles, so as not to spoil the stomach. Helps.
Grandma has cancer. We do her home first cauterized Conscious. And then Relanium, so she could sleep for the night.
Although, of course, such results are not absolute: I am suffering pain after surgery for hernia of the spine. Pricked Celadrin. First one shot, then two, down to three. But gradually he stopped to help whether I used, whether there is something develops wrong. Sprained ankle the leg swells, hurts.
We must remember that pain is a signal of a critical situation. If you know the causes (diagnosis and prescription), use of Celadrin, but he does not help you discuss the possibility of replacing with a specialist. But never turn off the pain before doctor will examine you (only in the most extreme cases). This will only exacerbate the pathology.